H2O Concepts International, Inc.
Limited 10 Year No Nonsense Parts and Labor Warranty
Issued to: ________________________________________________
Warranty applies to original purchaser of the system and must be purchased directly from H2o Concepts Int’l Inc.
The manufacturing of the H2O Concepts AMP Force™ Water Conditioner incorporates the highest standards of quality assurance, engineering expertise, and the highest quality materials. The H2O Concepts AMP Force™ Descaler is (IAPMO R&T) and CSA certified German Technology that is manufactured in the USA. The H2O Concepts Filtration is certified and has been given the Water Quality Association’s Gold Seal of Approval. The H2O Concepts System undergoes an extensive final inspection before leaving the factory.
H2O Concepts International, Inc. guarantees the H2O Concepts AMP Force Descaler, Backwash Valve, Media Bed, and Tank accompanying this warranty against media depletion or manufacturers’ defect(s) for a period of 10 years from the date of purchase provided that failure does not result from abuse, fire, freezing, evidence of tampering or other acts beyond our control.
Replacement media, tanks and parts covered under this warranty will be furnished F.O.B factory, in exchange for prepaid return of the defective parts. H2O Concepts International, Inc. shall not be liable for freight, and service charges, if any. The above statement applies if you are not in our service area. A trip charge may be charged to the owner for service calls after a period of twelve months from the date of installation. There will be no charge for parts or labor to repair or replace any portion of the system found to be defective during the term of warranty.
Media warranty does NOT apply to private well installations.This warranty does not cover non backwashing systems.
This Warranty will only be honored under the following conditions:
- The electronic control module shows no signs of tampering. Do not open or unscrew the cover plate from the electronic
control unit, it will void the warranty
- Equipment is limited to; Water supplied to H2O Concepts is not to exceed 85 PSI, and water temperatures not to exceed
110 degrees F. or under 32 degrees F.
- System’s that have wet medias in them must backwashed within a 9 month period or warranty will be voided.
- Defective parts are subject to inspection by either H2O Concepts International, Inc. or an authorized representative.
- We reserve the right to discontinue or change any of our products at any time and without notice or liability. If, for any reason, products of the type originally installed are no longer available from us at the time you make a warranty claim, we will substitute another product manufactured and determined by H2O Concepts to be of comparable quality and price.
- WE EXCLUDE AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY BREACH OF THIS EXPRESSED WARRANTY AS IT RELATES TO OUR PRODUCTS. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF SUCH DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES
caused by any defect in any of our products covered under any expressed, written, oral or implied warranty. Your EXCLUSIVE REMEDY for any such defect is the repair or replacement of our product.
- HOW YOU SUBMIT A WARRANTY CLAIM: You must submit your claim in writing to us within the warranty period
and 5 business days period of time after the defect is discovered. To initiate a claim, you should contact our warranty
services department at 22405 N. 19th Ave. Phoenix, AZ 85027. Please provide the following information: model number, serial number, and date of purchase. For questions call 1-888-275-4261