Water for Drinking
Guidlines for a quality drinking water (Botttle or Tap)
Hardness ideal around 170mg/L
TDS Ideal around 300mg/L
pH (alkaline -7.0 or higher for well-water or municipal water)
Combining these positive water elements with an intelligent and effective filtering of harmful substances results in a drinking and bathing water that is benificial and safe.
All of this results in "drinking" a healthy water for a longer life.
-Martin Fox, Ph.D., Healthy Water
H2o Concepts Clearly Better Water
Better for Environment
- Healthier, better-tasting drinking water
- Improves the taste of juice, coffee, soup, and ice
- Eliminates need for bottle water or reverse osmosis
Better for Your Family
- Leaves Vital Calcium and Magnesium in the water
- Reduces or eliminates contaminants in the water
- Cook, Shower, Bath without salt or potassium chloride laden water
- Water without chlorine
Better for Your Skin
- Leaves skin feeling smoother after showering, shaving and washing
- Makes hair healthier and more manageable
- Reduces dry skin
H2o Concepts - The Most Certified Green System on the Market!